Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kurstine & David

Kurstine & David's wedding was the second wedding of the weekend for me and it was held in Downtown Atlanta. I got to travel to two wonderful locations that I had never been to before - The Mansion on Peacthree and Lambert Place. We started the day with some getting ready pictures at the Mansion on Peachtree and we were able to use this gorgeous hotel to get some fun pictures as well. Then we traveled to Lambert Place where the ceremony & reception were located - just barely beating the storms that rolled in!

One of my favorite things about this wedding was the wonderful vendors I was able to work with! Coverall Productions booked this wedding for me and they are the most amazing videographers and people! I recommend them above any other videographers for any type of wedding! Jeffrey Powell of Jeffrey Blooms was one of the most fantastic wedding coordinators to work with. The decor for the reception was just top notch and Jeffrey just kept us laughing all night!



The bride's fabulous green shoes...


The bride's ring wrapped in the lace to her dress...






The bride waiting to see her groom!


So we definitely took advantage of this beautiful staircase (seriously, have you ever seen a more beautiful staircase?). Since the bride & groom decided to see each other before the ceremony we thought it might be fun for them to start on opposite ends and walk to each other and meet in the middle which they did...



Kurstine was just radiant...



The ceremony...



Their first dance...

This picture below is why I love photography so much! I love just the pure emotion in mom's face as she dances with her son...

I thought the stems to their toasting glasses were just beautiful with the light...


Hey, that's not a garter! (It's a hershey's chocolate bar in case it is too small to tell!)


Congrats Kurstine & David! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

No comments: