Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brittany & Greg Engagements

Last night I met Brittany & Greg for engagement pictures in Jasper, GA at Greg's farm. Saying it is beautiful out there would be a complete understatement! Brittany & Greg were also just about the cutest couple I have ever seen and the animals just loved them. The first two pictures are a little repetitive but it was so funny to watch the horse make his way over to us and get right in the picture...he was ready for his close up!





She's so happy...





After we left the farm we went over to Greg's church to take a few quick pictures.



These next two pictures are also very similar but I liked them both so I thought it couldn't hurt to post both :)



From the church we went over to the lake where they will be getting married next June!



I think this is my favorite...

No comments: