Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whitney's Bridal Portraits

Yesterday Matt & Whitney were married which is good news for me because I can finally share some of Whitney's Bridal Portraits that we took! We went to Oak Hill which is a part of Berry College (Martha Berry founded the college and Oak Hill is the house that she lived in and the location has been turned into a museum). You may recognize the location if you have seen the movie Sweet Home Alabama because the wedding scene was filmed here and I was actually a student at the time so I got to watch Reese Witherspoon punch Candace Bergen multiple times :). Anyway, we had a great time with these pictures and Whitney was such a trooper with some of the things I asked her to do. I'll be posting some of their wedding pictures shortly but here are a few:





After we finished at Oak Hill we went to Broadstreet in downtown Rome and had some fun at a few of the local shops (The Music Room and Harvest Moon).

No comments: