Monday, July 21, 2008

Mandy & Dylan

This weekend I traveled to Oak Ridge, TN for Mandy & Dylan's wedding. Oak Ridge is very close to my hometown of Clinton so it was so much fun to go back! Mandy & Dylan are one of the most fun couples I have ever taken pictures of. They just light up when they are around each other and I am so glad I got to spend the day with them!






I always encourage my couples to see each other before the ceremony, mostly for picture purposes. Some take me up on this and some don't. Mandy & Dylan did and here are a few pictures of them seeing each other for the first time:


And then we took some fun pictures of the two of them:




Mandy was just a gorgeous bride!






I love to watch the expressions as the bride walks down the aisle. Mandy was so cute looking at her groom!

Arriving at the reception:


Mandy & Dylan did the best first dance I have ever seen!
Sweet hands between father & daughter:




No wedding reception is complete without Superman!
Serenading the bride!




1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Nice pictures! I was just looking for some ideas. My brother is getting married and I am the only one he has in his life. I love him a lot and I am going to do my best to help him in this. I am looking for some nice rental spaces for parties so that I can throw a wedding shower for the couple.