Monday, May 19, 2008

Kristi & Cole

Sunday I headed to Lawrenceville for Kristi & Cole's wedding. This is the second wedding I have done with this group of girls who are just so much fun! Kristi was just such a happy bride who was just such a joy to watch with her family and her new husband.

The thing I love most about my job is capturing such special moments like the one of Kristi and her mom below as they are about to start getting ready:




The happy bride getting into her dress:



Kristi chose black dresses with pink shoes for her bridesmaids. Her bridesmaids assured me that this was "very Kristi" and I thought it was a super cute idea!

Isn't she just stunning?




The couple didn't want to see each other before the ceremony but they did have a moment together without seeing each other:






One of my favorite moments during a wedding ceremony is the exit for the bride and groom. It is the moment where they get to look around and see all of their family and friends - the people they care about most in the world - all in one place. I love the expressions here on the faces of Kristi & Cole!

The lighting was perfect for some pictures of the bride & groom!







The first dance as husband and wife:





I truly enjoyed being a part of your day Kristi & Cole and I wish you all of the happiness in the world together!

No comments: