Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jess & Andy

This weekend one of my very best friends from high school got married and I was truly honored to capture their memories. Andy & I have known each other for quite a long time and to watch him marry someone as wonderful as Jess made for just a wonderful weekend full of memories. One of my favorite things about this wedding was all of the meaning behind every decision Jess made about her day - from the shoes you see below (signed by all of her bridesmaids) to the veil custom made by the groom's mother (which incorporated her mother's veil). I am so happy that you both have found each other and I wish you all the happiness in the world!











These next two images are my favorite of Jess. The reception was at the Reed House in Chattanooga and we did most of the pictures before the ceremony at this location since they got ready here and it is just such a beautiful space. I love the reflection in the floors!






The ceremony in downtown Chattanooga. I didn't post an overwhelming number of pictures from the ceremony mostly because there were too many. The wedding was a long Catholic wedding so I had lots of time to run around and shoot from different angles.



Isn't this church just beautiful?!?!
















Again, there are so many pictures from the reception and I had a hard time picking just a few to post. Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your day! Oh, and special thanks to my mom too who was my assistant :).

No comments: