Monday, May 19, 2008

Katie & David

This weekend was a double wedding weekend for me with Katie & David being first on Saturday. This amazing couple got married at beautiful Frost Chapel on Berry College's campus (which, I tend to think is the most beautiful place for a wedding since I was also married there...I guess I am a little biased). This couple also takes the sweetest pictures because they just move so well together and they just have a perfect rhythm that allows them to just be together, even in a room full of other people! We could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you guys for letting me be a part of this special day.

Cathy Cauthen was the wedding coordinator for this wedding and she did such a fantastic job. She is so thorough and has so much energy and enthusiasm for her job and I just love working with her. Thanks for all of your help Cathy!














The flower girl who thought no one was watching :) :


The reception was held at Ford Dining Hall, also on Berry's campus. The natural lighting was just breathtaking!
I just love this moment during their first dance:


Ok, so normally I don't post so many pictures of the kids but they were just all way to cute at the reception so I had to share my favorites. Isn't this little girl precious?
Then she stepped perfectly into the light coming in from the window and I just thought her hands and feet were so cute!
A dance between the bride and one of the little boys at the wedding:
The flower girl finally decided to dance:
And of course, the exit. Doesn't Katie look so cute with her picnic basket?


I will be posting some pictures from Kristi & Cole's wedding later today so check back soon!

No comments: