Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lindsey & Shane

Lindsey & Shane were married yesterday at beautiful Cedar Plantation in Acworth, GA. Despite the rain, it was a gorgeous wedding! Lindsey could not have been more beautiful and I just adored the way she handled the situation with the weather. I am so glad that the ceremony was able to happen outside!



I just love the look on this flower girl's face as she admires the stunning wedding dress! It is such a fantasy for a young girl to one day be a beautiful bride and I love that she was so in awe of this dress.









Lindsey with all 5 of her flower girls!





What rain?
I just love all of the different expressions on all of the girls in this picture! To me, weddings are such a mixture of emotions and these girls were really feeling that.







This sweet flower girl cried for most of the ceremony and was so happy for this bride! Such a sweet sentiment!







Tired after a long day!

No comments: