Sunday, April 20, 2008

Alison & Kirt Engagements!

It is definitely the season for engagement pictures! Today I met Alison & Kirt at beautiful Piedmont Park where the grass was finally green and the weather absolutely perfect! One of the things I love about Piedmont Park is the fact that it is so big and there are so many places you can go to take pictures. Plus there is lots of time for me to get to know the couple in between pictures - we certainly did some walking today! Alison & Kirt are a very sweet couple and I am very much looking forward to their wedding in October! Alison and Ashley, from the previous post, also grew up together and are in each other's weddings in August & October. I feel so honored to be a part of both weddings!

This first picture I love because I just think it is so cute how Alison is holding on to the bottom or Kirt's shirt. I just really love natural, little habits like that in couples!









This is probably my favorite picture from today:

No comments: