Monday, November 19, 2007

Mandi & Josh

Mandy & Josh are truly an infectious couple. Mandi's smile all day long was so much fun for me to capture. This past weekend, Mandi & Josh let me be a part of their special day and the weather could not have been more beautiful. The day was absolutely perfect and the leaves were in full color! As an alum of Berry College I tend to be a little biased but it is one of the most beautiful places to take pictures during the fall. So returning to my alma mater and being able to take Mandi & Josh to the service road that was so full of color or the Ford buildings was just truly an amazing experience. Mandi is also such a natural in front of the camera...I literally could have taken pictures of the two of them all day long! I hope you both love the pictures!

































1 comment:

brie said...

katherine! these pictures are awesome, i can't wait to see the rest of them.
-brie owens (mandi's younger sister)