Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ruthanne & Omar

I had another beautiful fall wedding to be a part of last weekend and I could not have had more fun with this amazing couple. It's always bittersweet for me when a wedding ends because I spend so much time learning about them - their friends and family and the love they are sharing on such a momentous occasion. So when the day comes to an end it is a little sad that it is all over for me even though it is the just beginning for the couple. Ruthanne and Omar are no exception - they could not have been a sweeter couple and Ruthanne was such a beautiful bride! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.





I love beginnings of weddings, especially when the bride walks to her groom for the first time. It is such a meaningful time and I just love photographs from this angle.
***














DJ Webb was the dj for the reception at this wedding and he was fantastic! The party just did not want to stop...even the bride got into the groove. Check out his website:

No comments: