Thursday, October 18, 2007

Justin & Julia

Last Saturday I had the honor of being a part of Justin & Julia's wedding. What a great day it was...the weather could not have been more beautiful and the bride and groom could not have been more fun and relaxed which makes my job so easy! We had a lot of fun taking pictures on Saturday and I wish nothing but happiness for these two...even if the groom is a Georgia fan (Go Vols!...that's for you Julia!)





































This is probably one of my favorite pictures from their wedding. Not only is it a special officiant/groom moment, it is also a father/son moment that I think really captures the sacred moments in this ceremony.

The pastor is also the pastor for the church my husband and I attend. Check out the website!














No comments: