Saturday, February 9, 2008

In The Spirit of Valentine's Day - Here's to Love!

With Valentine's Day coming up this week I thought it would be appropriate to post some of my favorite couples pictures from 2007. Nothing speaks love to me more than watching a man and woman commit themselves to each other for eternity and it is so nice to be reminded of that week after week as I take photographs.

This was a great year for me and 2008 I know will be just as good to me (and is already twice as busy!). Enjoy!

Mandi & Josh
Julia & Justin
Hayley & Ryan
Maleia & Jason
Anna & Jonathan
Natalie & Nathan
Alex & Brad

Greer & Joe
Kacy & Jonathan
Ruthanne & Omar
Kiyah & Michael
Anna & Steven
Thanks to all these amazing couples for letting me be a part of your special day...it was truly an honor!


No comments: